Contrave (Weight Loss)
Contrave (Weight Loss)
How it works
Step 1. Have a Prescription
Upload a photo of your prescription after checkout. You can also text us a picture of your prescription or prescription label to 561-406-9485.
We will call your doctor to confirm the prescription. Your physician can "escript"(send electronically)
Only choose "I have a prescription" if your doctor can validate and has prescribed this specific drug.
Step 2. Your Order Is Processed
Once we receive a prescription from your doctor, we will process your order. We only authorize your credit card at checkout and won't charge your card until we obtain a valid prescription.
Step 3. Your Medication Is Shipped
Your medication is on its way! We ship directly to your door. Never wait in a pharmacy line again!
Priced Per Pill
Common 30-Day Supply: 70
Prescription Product: We will ask for your prescription information after checkout.
Brand Contrave, 8/90mg, is FDA-approved for weight loss and sustained weight control in adults who are overweight due to one or more weight-related medical problems or are obese. It is indicated for use in conjunction with diet and exercise. Studies show Contrave may work by suppressing appetite and controlling cravings by affecting two areas of the brain.
CONTRAVE (naltrexone HCI/bupropion HCl) is an FDA-approved weight loss medication. It is prescribed for use in conjunction with diet and exercise for adults who fit certain criteria to lose weight and keep it off.
It is prescribed for adults who are:
- Obese: (BMI greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2)
- Overweight (BMI greater than or equal to 27 kg/m2) with at least one weight-related medical condition, such as high blood pressure and Type 2 Diabetes
See Full Prescribing Information, including Medication Guide
Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. A few of the possible serious side effects of Contrave include:
- Seizures. There is a risk of having a seizure when you take CONTRAVE. If you have a seizure, stop taking CONTRAVE, tell your healthcare provider right away.
- Risk of opioid overdose. Do not take large amounts of opioids, including opioid-containing medicines, such as heroin or prescription pain pills, to try to overcome the opioid-blocking effects of naltrexone.
- Sudden opioid withdrawal. Do not use any type of opioid for at least 7 to 10 days before starting CONTRAVE.
- Severe allergic reactions - Stop taking CONTRAVE and get medical help immediately if you have any signs and symptoms of severe allergic reactions: rash, itching, hives, fever, swollen lymph glands, painful sores in your mouth or around your eyes, swelling of your lips or tongue, chest pain, or trouble breathing.
- Increased blood pressure or heart rate.
- Liver damage or hepatitis.
Stop taking CONTRAVE if you have any symptoms of liver problems: stomach area pain lasting more than a few days, dark urine, yellowing of the whites of your eyes, or tiredness.
The most common side effects of CONTRAVE include nausea, constipation, headache, vomiting, dizziness, trouble sleeping, dry mouth, and diarrhea.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
The effect of CONTRAVE on cardiovascular morbidity and mortality has not been established. The safety and effectiveness of CONTRAVE in combination with other products intended for weight loss, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and herbal preparations, have not been established.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.